Karigar || BERLIN merino wool
Soft to touch and handy to use when it gets cool, I add colour to your look with a few twists and turns. Pair me with jeans and a tee or combine me with a suit, I can be worn by both women and men with a great sense of style.
- 50cm x 200cm
Material and Care
Handcrafted with natural materials
- Handcrafted in the Indian Himalayas using using 100% Merino Wool
- To ensure that I stay as beautiful as when you first purchased me, treat me with love. Air me often and spot clean when required.
- Always hand wash in lukewarm water.
- Lay me flat to dry so I keep my shape.
- Iron on wool temperature if needed.
What makes me special
My magic ingredient?
Just the right amount of human imperfection
- Your purchase supports up to 15 rural artisans from the Indian Himalayas who worked together to create me.
- Designed in Amsterdam, the European city known for design innovation.
- Handcrafted in North India in a small batch of 25 pieces at a time
- I am truly sustainable -- crafted using high quality, locally sourced natural materials; dyed using chemical-free dyes (waste water drains out separately into a pit); dried in natural sunlight.
- Wear me with pride and share my story.