Millican || NICK the messenger 17L: slate
Nick the Messenger Bag (17L) is a staple for modern cyclists. Inspired by bicycle messengers of the past, we combined the lightweight practicality of a commuter bag with the versatility of a daypack. The large laptop pocket, generous storage and space for water bottles means that there’s not much this bag can’t do.
The outer bag is crafted from incredibly strong Bionic® Canvas, a material that is highly weatherproof and more than capable of protecting your gear all year round. We even added a hidden reflective strip, attachment for your bike lights and a detachable stability strap specifically to use when cycling.
- Internal pockets for laptop (up to 15.6”), tablet, phone, book and documents
- Internal and external pockets for water bottles
- Easy-access external laptop sleeve (up to 14”) concealed in the back panel
- Reflective ‘fold-away’ strip and clip-on light attachment on the front panel
- Secure u-lock loops on the front underneath the lid
- Detachable stability strap to keep the bag in place whilst cycling
- H 34cm x W 40cm x D 13cm
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated. DWR (C6) treated.
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester, waterproof
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather